Saturday, January 25, 2003

i am never sick

or actually

i am very rarely sick with anything more than an itchy eye

but now i am down for the count

and i am out

chicago does this to me

killy

i'm sorry

i hope i don't make you sick

i think it's more the dry air than anything else

backing up my usual fluid head

into a solid hunk of congealed muccus

i can picture it there

it's probably no bigger than a walnut

but it's stuck up there

in my little muccus cavity

nowhere to go

and doesn't want to get out anyway

sticky and doughlike

kind of like cookie dough



but i really don't know

maybe it's this headache

never had one so big

at least that i can remember



can't wait to come home

my husband will take care of me

and thankfully

the baby looks fine



it's just mommy this time

No comments:

Post a Comment