Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Okay, I can set up a link. But I still don't have it where the picture just shows up.

Are yall using the free version of Blogger, or are you all a bunch O' Fancy Pants and driving the "BloggerPlus?"



any way,



Here are a couple of t-shirt designs I have done in the recent past



Team Rider

Blogger.



Sponser Me

Blogger.



And the latest, that I just did for the camp fig gallery in austin. There is a show coming up, Thursday March 13, where they sent out blank album covers and told us to make up fake heavy metal bands and do a cover. I sent a cover and a concert shirt. For specific info go to www.campfig.com

Blogger.



When it is closer to the time of the show I will remind all ya'll in that part of the country to go and see the extravaganza.



love.

No comments:

Post a Comment