Wednesday, April 9, 2003

Hey Man,




League City? Hmm, shoot me details if you would. I go do laundry once a week at my grandmother's house in Clear Lake, so buying bio-d in League city every other week would work. It would be great to spread the smell of freedom everywhere....pun intended.




Shoot killy an email for access tot he blogger.




-A




On Tuesday, April 01, 2003, at 09:51AM, Dan Bettinger wrote:




>

>Adolph.... I do know that you can buy biodiesel at a gas

>station in League City.... it's the only place in texas you can

>find it which is rather odd because I think League City is

>where all the oil refineries are located.

>


>There is something to be said for a car powered by french

>fries....I just don't know what it is..

>


>How do I post to that blog ? I imagine I need to contact Killy.

>


>Have a great day.

>


>Bettinger

>


>************************************************************

>"We're not here for a long time, were here for a good time"

>************************************************************

>

No comments:

Post a Comment