Tuesday, May 20, 2003

My Dad's Computer Disaster:


Yeah, you know, I still have my parent's Christmas check somewhere on my desk, and now I have another in reimbursement (I love Safari's in-browser spell check) for the drive and so forth. Since my little credit union makes putting a check into it such a hassle, I should probably just cut up the checks and mail him a new computer. Or no, that wouldn't make sense would it? I would have to put the checks into the bank to defray part of the cost of a new computer.



I don't want to put him into an eMac anyway. He has a pretty nice 17 in monitor I got for him a Christmas or so ago. I'd like to find him an older G4. Maybe a Sawtooth like Todd's or something. Since he will have an eMac from school over the summer, he'll be able to wait until the 970's

come out
and G4's get cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment