Thursday, October 30, 2003

California Dreamin'

Paul, I love that book Things Fall Apart .. we had to write term papers on it in one of my english classes in high school and a good friend of mine turned in a paper with a yam -- the paper had just one sentence on it -- "Here's your damn yam, Okankawa!" -- I couldn't believe he did that -- best of all, the teacher laughed so hard she decided to give him an A for originality.



Any other recommendations, Paul?



By the way, I've been meaning to ask what part of Cali. you're in 'cause I have a friend, a beautiful Indian girl from Trinidad, who has very bravely decided to pack up all her things and move to cali to start a plant nursery ... she doesn't know anyone there but it's always been her dream ... so, anyway, maybe you could offer her some insight on places to go, etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment