Wednesday, December 10, 2003

GREETINGS PHOTOGRAPHERS AT LARGE, and anyone else who has info

My darling brother, Miguel, aka Mike, (I think all of you met him) is considering starting a little business in Lockport. He asks this question...



Now that I have time, I want to look at info on shutter speed,

aperture, etc. Do you know any books or web sites on this?




So I asked him this...

What kind of computer do you have at home? A DELL

Have you considered Digital photography? YES

What type of business are you thinking of starting up? Portraits & portfolios

Do you already have a camera? If so, what kind is it? A digital camera. Kodak.




I don't know what other questions to ask him but I thought this might be helpful.

Can you gentlemen post your ideas on the Blog when you have some time?

Thanks!



Taggart.

I am impressed at how valiant you were in protecting your tender wife. I am sorry that you had to live through such a harrowing experience...that's pretty freaky stuff.

Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment