Thursday, March 18, 2004

Option Period - Day 2


Adolfo IV fought waking up. He fought his diaper change; he fought getting dressed; he fought to get into the car seat...

It was shaping up to be a miserable day. Carol was running late for work.

I spent the majority of the day shopping for homeowners insurance. I also got ahold of Doyle, who pointed me in the direction of a good home inspector in the area; he's a little more expensive, but extremely thorough, respectable, and knowledgeable.

The further I get into homebuying the more i look back at what i've done so far - the more i second guess my every move. I'm trudging ahead, though, and trusting that i'm educating myself enough and have assembled a pretty good team of people to help me along the way: my agent and my lender.

It's hard to trust myself. That prolbably doesn't reveal a very healthy self-image, but it's the truth. My head is spinning with all the information. A cool site for those of you in houston who'd like to learn a little more about the properties and people around you: www.hcad.org

No comments:

Post a Comment