Thursday, May 13, 2004

For work related reasons i am unable to see the templates (blogger is blocked???) so I am inclined to go with todd's template advice.

but really, i don't care what you guys choose. It actually reminds me of a church marquee sign i pass on my morning bus commute to work:

Jog on in. God don't care what you wear.

The church gets a lot of jogger traffic since it's right off of heights blvd with a long jogging track down its center island. And speaking of communting, I walked out of my house at 6:06 this morning, missed the bus and waited half an hour for the next one. Didn't get into work until exactly 8 a.m. I have sworn off busses. I have no idea how i'm going to get to work tomorrow.

I took a vacation from vacuuming for fleas last night and fiddled around with a wireless router i got from work. After a frustrating 15 mins i decided this was too much for killy and called adolph over with a promise of dinner and ice cream. He showed up much quicker than i had expected.

After we ate, he tinkered with the router for an hour or so before declaring it dead. Too bad too; although, if i'm at home sitting on the desk why wouldn't i just tether myself to the modem via ethernet? Of course, what about the imac, which will not be in the 'office', but in our room or the living room? I guess i could just hook the cable up to the imac and use it as the base station... (hmmm....didn't john p. say he had an old spare base station?)

Tonight:
1. Pick up car from mom's place as a potential way to work?
2. Put away all the paint in the garage.
3. Unbox and prepare adolfo's new mini-dinner table
4. Fix ceiling fan in the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment