Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Nothing more than I know.

If you haven't heard of the movie What the Bleep Do We Know!?, you're not alone. It barely registered with me when it was released, but then I started hearing rumbles about it as it was released on DVD. I don't recall why I urged Brian to Netflix it, but I did, and we watched it last weekend.

My analysis: religion has rejected science for so long that the scientists behind this movie have now created their own religion. Quantum mechanics as religion? It's a wacky, wacky movie and certainly not worth watching unless you've got a really, really, wide-open mind that accepts things like "kittens can talk!" and "I could probably fly right now if I wanted to!"

I wanted to know if anyone here had seen it and, if so, what you thought. Because I think it's a bunch of hooey. Hooey!

No comments:

Post a Comment