Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Metallica

I never really listened to Metallica before. And then, for some reason, when I started working here at the P-A-C, I began listening to Master of Puppets non-stop. I found that the music was perfect for programming; the wall-of-sound sound drowns out the constant politco-babble that surrounds me, and lulls me smiling into a proper code-trance.

So after wearing the Master of Puppets mp3s thin I decided to pick up another album. There was some controversy as to whether I should get Ride The Lightning or Kill Em All. I chose the former, and it kicks ass.

Anyhow, I picked up the album at Best Buy because until today Metallica was not available on the iTunes Music Store

Next paycheck I am going to reward Metallica by picking up another album…

No comments:

Post a Comment