Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Squirrels on a sled.

Bulletin from Sara:

My brother-in-law entered a film contest put on by Alamo Drafthouse to celebrate the upcoming release of Snakes on a Plane. If you're not familiar with the interest surrounding this movie, I do apologize for bothering you like this, but it seems like everyone I know knows about Snakes on a Plane and wants to talk about how hilarious it is. At length. I understand. Snakes. On a plane. I get it. Samuel L. Jackson yelling about snakes. On a plane. I know, I know.

Anyway, the film is up on the Blanks on a Blank website and though it was all Juan's idea, it was a group effort and I am in it. Unflattering angle, but I'm in it. And my boyfriend does the awful Jamaican/Irish/Indian accent. He's also he guy with the fake mustache.

You can create an account and vote for your favorite. Not that I'm demanding that you vote for Squirrels on a Sled, but that would be pretty cool. I'm merely asking you to watch all twenty or thirty five minute films and decide which one you think is best. Or you could just vote for Squirrels on a Sled and avoid the wasted time.

Please see: www.blanksonablank.com, click Enter, then Films in the top menu. Juan's is on the first page right now, but I don't know if that's permanent. Look for "juanloya" or Squirrels and Sled.

We're shooting for second place! Cash! First place is a trip to the premiere of Snakes on the Plane and NO ONE wants that.

Thanks,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment