Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rough Life


Rough Life
Originally uploaded by colin flynn

Hey everyone.

Todd...thanks for the big post the other day...it's always fun to hear how much of a coward you are. It was inspiring. hence this post.

Carol.....I am trying to watch that Indian cartoon....something "Sings The Blues." It is cooler then I expected at first. and I am only 4 minutes into it.

Here is another.....sigh......post of my drawings.
As most of you know I have been drawing for a bit.
I have been fortunate enough to be a part of a sketchbook exchange.
This is the most drawing I have done in years.

I am making a big deal about it because I feel it is really good.
It is rare that I actually give myself the opportunity to see what I can do."

I debate often about how much of myself...my creative self...to use.
Usually having to do with work.
I have become quite miserly of late.
It feels good to stretch those muscles.

I miss hearing y'all complain about the mundane.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah - that sita sings the blues is very cool - there is much more to it than you would know - it's over an hour long
    i have also enjoyed drawing
    i just hope my confidence improves enough to keep me going
    can't wait to see what you do to my robot...

    ReplyDelete