Monday, May 23, 2005

Let us now praise Carol's beans.

It's a day later and I'm still thinking of how good those beans were that Carol brought to the knitting meeting yesterday. Fabulous stuff.

Me: I haven't so much cooked lately. In fact, the tuna fish diet I started while recovering from oral surgery has continued. I'm so sick of tuna. I wanted to make a burger when I got home, but was too exhausted to clean the kitchen enough to attempt to make a burger. Maybe tomorrow. I also thought very seriously about going to get lunch today, but decided to get an iced latte instead. I wonder what horrible things I am doing to my body by skipping lunch and getting a cup full of milk and espresso instead? At least it's from Kaveh Kanes instead of the 'Bucks.

Food: so much better when other people make it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment