Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm glad to be rid of the shoes.

But the shoes are one of the very few things that I won't miss about the Amber and Adolph Wedding Experience.

Other things I won't miss:

* To-do lists.
* Brian's marriage paranoia.
* That nagging feeling that I should be married by now. Though the hope that the feeling will ever go away is pure idiocy on my part.

The best thing I can report is that I feel about Amber and Adolph's wedding the same way I felt about Mindy and Juan's. After both ceremonies and receptions, I felt like there had been a group effort to get these two people hitched. Like the good old days when weddings were community affairs, like a barn-raising.

One thing that I must bring out into a public forum: Killy, how did you NOT KNOW that you were supposed to decorate the car? How did this bit of tradition pass by you?

Tsk.

Anyway, I think we've all made some great new friends through the joining of these two people and I'm happy to have added so many new people to my list of email contacts. Especially Annabel, who laughs at dirty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment