Sunday, October 2, 2005

Victory! Sweet, Sweet Victory! PFC Quakenbush 2, Veritas nil!

In game 4 we finally got our due. And by 'our due' I mean that instead of a crazy ball bouncing off 3 people's shins and then somehow landing in our net, the ball landed in the other team's net, putting us up 1-0 going into the second half.

And then, in the first play of the second half, Kurt The Left Footed Chain-Smoker steals the ball and rips a shot from 40 yards out that catches the goalie way-off guard and sails in far-post, putting us up 2-0.

What a fantastic feeling.

The rest of the second-half was meh. I was happy to finally win a game. Plus, I did not slide tackle anyone, so my knee came away un-bloodied.

Now I can peacefully go back to feeling sick with a sore-throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment