Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Debate



So ...

The big question of the day is:

Should I take Adolfo to see Transformers?

When i was growing up i remember my mother taking me to see Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark at the theater. I remember asking her what a 'Raider' was. I don't remember her answer, but i think it had the word ssshhhh in it. It turned out that my eyes had to be covered for certain face-melting scenes and i ended up calling my uncle a bastard (thinking it was an endearing word - i was such a sponge at that age). This was the 'bad' that came of that movie. But the good was that i got to see a really kick-ass movie when i was little and i loved it.

So, here is a movie about robots transforming into cars, airplanes, helicopters, etc... All the things a little boy, and particularly MY little boy, loves! So should i take him and risk a little face-melting and cursing in favor of a fantastic robot-ass-kicking time with the guys? Opinions are welcomed and encouraged.

Speaking of, are we going to the movies tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment