Sunday, June 22, 2003

I'm sitting across the table at Deiedrich's looking at Killy as I post this. See Killy? I'm actually posting! The Frio sounds fabulous, Taggart. I've just been finishing up my college education this summer. No fun adventures yet, but I'll be done in August. Thanks for all the wishes of good luck when I was interviewing a couple weeks ago. I accepted a position with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society a Client Programs Coordinator. I'll start July 7. I'm pretty excited about it. Since I've been interning with them since September I'll be able to get things done as soon as I start. I'll be working to coordinate self-help groups, educational programs, programs for children with MS, the chapter newsletter, and the chapter website, as well as assisting my boss with planning for camps at Camp for All and social programs. It should be pretty rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment