Monday, September 20, 2004

ACL Day 3

American Analog Set

Rachael Yamagata (Eddie Brickell-esqe)

The Roots

Centro-Matic

Elvis Costello

Jack Johnson

Wilco



I was tempted to stay for the Medeski Martin and Wood set

but I felt I would hurt myself if I was around that many people

for that much longer.





Too much good music in sets that are too short in too few days with too many people.

I have vowed that I will go see more live music but will stay away from festivals

and their army of lawn chair.



I enjoyed myself more or less once I was able to settle in and enjoy the music but

wandering the whole day for three days between all seven stages through

a sea of tents and collapsable chairs I began to feel like I

was in an internment camp with really good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment