Saturday, June 11, 2005

One second at Cezannes


One second at Cezannes
Originally uploaded by killy.
Carol and i had my mother come over to watch adolfo so we could spend an evening out with Sara and Annabel at Cezannes, a small piano bar above the Black Lab in Montrose.

Saxaphones are strange and complicated instruments. I thought to myself, "if there were two hundred saxaphones lined up along the horizon and i saw them out of the corner of my eye, i would say, 'hey! there's pasadena...'"

My mother wanted me to learn to play the saxaphone when i was growing up. i've always known my mother to love jazz, which isn't something taht i've thought about in a long time. i never wanted to play a woodwind, though. i always wanted to be a drummer, but we didn't have the money for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment