Friday, June 10, 2005

A Perspective from MacInTouch

MacInTouch Home Page:

"I think it is about time that someone points out that OS X has been around for 5 years and if you are still dependent on software that hasn't been updated in 5 years you have bigger issues than running that software on the newest computers 2 years from now."
So the counter-person at the coffee-place I am at this morning asks me if I like my new laptop. She specifically says new and I reply that it works well but is a couple of years old, I look down at my t-shirt (wearing it again--I swear I wear other t-shirts more often) and add that I got it in 2003. Two years may be thought of as a long time in computer years, but in real-time quite a lot can happen. It will be interesting to see what will happen over the next two.

No comments:

Post a Comment