Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Kung Fu Hustle

I recommend the movie Kung Fu Hustle (Gong Fu).. I think its by the same director (Stephen Chow) who did Shaolin Soccer. Any how I saw it over at a buddy of mine's place; he does not own a television, rather he has a Sony VPL-ES2 projector hooked up to his Tivo/Powebook/XBox. The movie was projected onto a wall and was ginormous and looked great! Before the movie we played a round of split-screen Halo. It was fantastic fun on the big screen!

Also, has anyone caught Robot Chicken on Adult Swim? Holy mole the Two Kirks and a Khan bit almost had me pissing my pants...


One more thing: I just received a sweet pair of cheap (30 bucks!) but quality running shoes from Vitruvian Running. My boss, a serious marathon runner (he placed first in the Austin Men's category at the last Freescale marathon), recommended them:

No comments:

Post a Comment