Monday, April 11, 2005

the new hotness

That's right; i broke down and bought a new iBook. i went with the stock configuration and will be ordering some more ram shortly. it was not really my idea, i blame my car.

you see, i left my headlights on the other day effectively draining my battery. so i called my insurance company, they sent out a jumper-truck, the battery was charged and all was good. i did, however, need to leave my car running for a while to recharge the battery, and i felt silly just idling their in the lot. so i took the car for a ride, just letting it take me where it wanted to go. little known fact about my car: it loves the mall. i do not know if it is the camaraderie of the parking lot, the blazing hot concrete or what, but the mall is where it wanted to go.

Who am i to argue with the wisdom of my venerable Ford? well, since i was there i wandered around, checked the latest fashion trends, and, after a real hard sell from the apple store hawkers i (begrudgingly) walked out with a brand new iBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment